Oil And Gas Job in Abilene, Texas : TX 79601
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Trust Oil & Gas Accounting Clerk I
Trust Oil & Gas Accounting Clerk I Job Description
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Trust Oil & Gas Accounting Clerk I, in Abilene, TX, who is able to perform the following tasks and meet the below requirements!
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This position focuses heavily on processing oil & gas royalty checks, and will require 10-key proficiency.
The incumbent is responsible for processing accounting transactions utilizing the Trust Accounting System and supporting ledgers and journals.
Transactions may include:
- Disbursements from trust accounts, payment for goods and services from original invoices or other supporting documentation, calculation and collection of the department's trust fees, outgoing wire requests, liability note payments, set up of new note and lease files, processing note and lease payments, coordinate daily production of computer generated reports, calculation and processing of the department's cash management activity, reconciliation of account balances, and other accounting duties as required.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Must have at least 3 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in 10-key data entry is a MUST
- Must be advanced with computers, with the ability to learn new software systems
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently while maintaining strong level of customer service in a fast paced environment
- Must have a good attendance record with past employers
- Oil & gas experience preferred, but not required
If this sounds like you, DON’T DELAY - APPLY NOW AND START YOUR CAREER!
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Abilene Oil And Gas Job