Oil And Gas Job in Midland, Texas : TX
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Task Manager-Oil & Gas Sector
Task Manager-Oil & Gas Sector Job DescriptionWhy Choose Arcadis:
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.About This Business Line
Arcadis is seeking a detail oriented, well organized, dependable task manager to manage and support Oil & Gas due diligence projects in our Midland, Texas office. This full-time position requires strict adherence to health and safety procedures, attention to detail, good work ethic, and a passion for high quality workmanship.
Participation in, and oversight and on-time delivery of project deliverables for a variety of project types including (but not limited to):
- Site investigation and remediation projects.
- Due diligence and site assessments.
- Spill control and water permitting and compliance projects.
- Manage multiple projects including management of soil and groundwater investigations
- Candidate will be responsible for developing scope and report review, as well as maintaining budgets, schedule, and resource staffing.
- Candidate must be able to communicate well with clients, project teams, and regulatory agencies.
- Develops progressively more complex written reports
- Communicates well with company staff on tasks and projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for complex reports and presentations
- Gives clear direction and delegates effectively
Midland Oil And Gas Job
Task Manager-Oil & Gas Sector Job RequirementsRequired Qualifications
• 5 Years Experience
• Previous experience with Oil & Gas due diligence project
• Bachelors of Science or related field
• Masters of Science or related field
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.