Oil And Gas Job in Honolulu, Hawaii : HI 96813
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Senior Hr Change Management Specialist
Senior Hr Change Management Specialist Job Description
Leverage Your Organizational Development and/or Change Management Talent to Make an Impact in a Dynamic New Honolulu-Based Role
Our Rapidly Growing & Evolving Company is Ripe with Challenges & Opportunities
This high-visibility, high-impact role is your opportunity to make your mark and grow your career as you step into a senior change management role, critical to our success in Hawaii. You will focus heavily on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structures. Your mission will be to maximize employee adoption and usage while minimizing resistance. Consider the advantages of bringing your career to Par Pacific Holdings. You will:
- Enjoy visibility as you collaborate with leaders across the organization
- Impact exciting change initiatives focusing on strategy and tactical execution
- Influence processes and adoption as you coach and mentor team members and move initiatives forward
- Feel good knowing you're making a difference and helping employees become more productive and comfortable in their roles
- Have ample professional growth opportunities
- Enjoy the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial energy of an evolving organization built on a strong foundation of success
- And much more...
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business required, a master's degree in HR or Business preferred; OD certification and/or PROSCI or equivalent change management certification or designation a plus
- 5-10+ years of Human Resources / Organizational Development experience leading change in dynamic, evolving organizations; the ideal candidate will have experience leading change within diverse companies supporting multiple locations
- Solid project management skills, including familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
Honolulu Oil And Gas Job