Oil And Gas Job in Albuquerque, New Mexico : NM
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Safety Supervisor, Logistics Albuquerque Or Carlsbad, Nm
Safety Supervisor, Logistics Albuquerque Or Carlsbad, Nm Job Description
Responsible for the safety program, including compliance with all Federal and State regulations to include DOT, EPA and OSHA. Ensures safe and continuous operation by conducting safety audits of the work environment, enforcing health, safety, environmental, and regulatory standards and regulations, and ensuring safety and reliability of all emergency response equipment. Provides training to all employees. Provides leadership and guidance for all Safety Programs. Conducts OSHA, EPA, and DOT mandated safety, environmental, and regulatory audits of all Logistics and Pipeline facilities. Must be able to travel overnight.
* Bachelor's Degree in Safety or related technical field,
* Understand DOT, Federal and State regulations in DOT, OSHA and EPA
* Proficient in Safety Programs to include DOT, OSHA and EPA
* Ability to communicate easily with a wide variety of audiences including co-workers, management as well as external vendors in a courteous and professional manner
* Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
* Ability to provide support to other employees by providing them with accurate information and responding to requests on a timely basis.
* Ability to identify routine problems and situations that require a decision.
* Ability to work effectively with minimal supervisory guidance.
* Must maintain confidentiality
* Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment DOT drug screen and Physical
* Must have clean driving record and meet company insurability requirements
* 50% + travel required.
* Must meet company insurability requirements.
Does not directly supervise employees. Supervises the management of various HSER programs for and with multiple WNR divisions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree or technical certifications and 3+ years' experience in Safety Supervisor role. Experience in Oil and Gas field, Pipeline field experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Albuquerque Oil And Gas Job