Oil And Gas Job in Phoenix, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Regional Sales Manager U.S.A.
Regional Sales Manager U.S.A. Job Description
TorcUP, Inc., the fastest growing industrial bolt fastening company in the world, is expanding again. We are looking for highly motivated managerial level professionals who are self-starters, well organized, responsible, task oriented, and have a refuse to lose attitude. TorcUP has a unique opportunity for an individual who has the ability to lead, analyze, develop, manage, and run one of our three regional territories within the USA as their own limitless business.
We are seeking a team leader to travel, work with, train and manage a combination of 8 to +12 individuals comprised of our existing sales force, along with adding new TorcUP team members to supplement your regional sales coverage.
- Plans, directs and controls regional sales efforts, by supporting sales and profit objectives established by the Company.
- Lead regional sales team members to aspire to achieve individual sales goals.
- Applies knowledge of company products and services to train and assist sales staff.
- Develop product distribution plans for existing and new product launches for sales team.
- Recruit and retain high achieving sales team.
- Develops and monitors an effective sales force through continual training and motivation.
- Continual travel to customer locations to complete sales call / product demonstration with local Sales Reps.
- Prepares and presents to customers written proposals (quotes) after assessing their needs.
- Perform research to identify potential customers and markets within the region and various industries served.
- Assist with directing inside sales with developing new business.
- Directs regional promotions to maintain favorable relations with customers and promote additional sales.
Phoenix Oil And Gas Job
Regional Sales Manager U.S.A. Job Requirements
- +5 years proven success with management of a sales force by driving sales and meeting goals.
- Impeccable time management and decision making skills.
- Ability to regularly travel territory comprised of +/- 15 states within Region assigned.
- Exceptional communicator, negotiator, with effective presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with sales team, other management team members, and customers.
- Ability to build and maintain effective networks within various industries.
- Strong IT skills; ability to use the computer and business related applications.
- Ability to analyze date, identify trends, and make decisions.
- Possess planning & organization skills with ability to both mentor and inspire sales team members.
Successful experience in similar position or previous experience within industrial sales/management such as; Oil & Gas, Mining, Heavy Equipment Manufacturers, Industrial Transportation/Logistics, Large Manufacturing Facilities, etc, would be a plus.