Oil And Gas Job in Denver, Colorado : CO 80202
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Project Scheduler Job Description
Exciting new opportunity available in Denver, CO for an experienced Construction Scheduler. Work with a leader in the Oil and Gas industry.
Scheduler position will provide scheduling support for the construction and maintenance of natural gas facilities with input from the project team and contractors involved in the project(s). Scheduler will provide schedule oversight to corporate project and program schedules and will assist Project Managers and Project Coordinators in proper scheduling processes, Maintenance, and procedures.
· 50% Develop and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project, as well as create and maintain baseline schedules, analyze schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas and perform critical path analysis. This could include working as a liaison with contractors to receive schedule updates and provide oversight of contractor schedules
· 20% Assist with development of scheduling templates, processes, and procedures.
· 15% Provide training and mentoring to Project Managers and Project Coordinators in use of scheduling software and processes
· 15% Identify process, performance, productivity, and other improvements, and work with various levels of the organization to plan and deliver those improvements
Denver Oil And Gas Job
Project Scheduler Job Requirements
· Seven+ years of experience in planning / scheduling using Microsoft Project
· Ability to create rolled up schedules in Microsoft Project Server
· Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Word, One Note, Power BI
· Working knowledge of Oracle Primavera
· Strong understanding of the project management process including schedule management, change management and Earned Value Management
· Ability to exercise independent and professional judgment in solving problems and coordinating issues as it relates to cost and schedules and exercise independent judgment in dealing with contractors and team members in solving scheduling problems
· Infrequent travel to project sites may be required
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team skills, presentation and facilitation
· Strong commitment to safety
· Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering or Construction Management
· PMP, CAPM or PMI-SP certification a plusTechnical knowledge of the oil/gas industry