Oil And Gas Job in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania : PA 15220
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Oil & Gas Operations Manager Needed Asap
Oil & Gas Operations Manager Needed Asap Job Description
Operations Manager needed ASAP in Pittsburgh
$130,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
Global Leader in Oilfield Service will have the best to Oversee and Establish new office
- Leads the company's operations at an assigned facility for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and business growth that maximizes shareholder value.
- Ensures achievement of financial plan within assigned facility. Manages profit and loss. Job role directly effects the profitability and reputation of the organization.
- Ability to work as part of a team and exercise tolerance and consistency when dealing with others. Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in an industry related engineering discipline and a minimum of five years’ progressive experience in the energy services industry including experience as an Operations Coordinator.
- Ensure all OSHA regulated safety training is current. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness and compiles with all health, safety and environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Seeks continuous improvement of overall performance at the assigned facility. Promotes and takes an active part in the quality of services provided.
1. Oversees daily job activities at the assigned facility.2. Prioritizes job needs to lead and direct the work of others.
3. Interacts with customers on a regular basis in the following aspects: job planning, problem solving, and consulting.
4. Manages all costs associated with facility operations.
5. Establishes and maintains organizations initiatives for improvement in safety and quality.
6. Generates CARs, PARs, SCARs, and CIRs and participates in Tap Root Investigation Process.
7. Builds, develops, and/or updates the organizations processes and procedures to support strategic direction.
8. Manages all employee human resource management information with assistance from the human resource director (i.e. payroll, vacation or sick leave, disciplining, training and competencies).
9. Mentors and guides others in all functions at the facility.
10. Assumes personal responsibility for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a safe, efficient, effective and professional manner.
Pittsburgh Oil And Gas Job
Oil & Gas Operations Manager Needed Asap Job RequirementsEducation and Experience:
College Graduate preferred
Complete product service line knowledge including:
- Rental Tools
- Cement , Casing, and Specialized Equipment
Minimum of 5 years of experience in oil and gas industry preferred.