Oil And Gas Job in Aurora, Colorado : CO 80012
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Oil & Gas Electrical Technician
Oil & Gas Electrical Technician Job Description
This is a great career growth opportunity for an Electrical Oilfield Technician the growing Oil and Gas industry. The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option.
A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry is seeking an Electronic Technicians. Come work for the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities.
What This Company Offers You:
- $17.00 and up per hour and up, depending on experience
- Rotating schedules
- Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday paid when eligibility requirements met
- Growth and advancement opportunities with excellent pay and overtime available (12-16 hour days)
The Role You Will Play as Oil & Gas Electronic Technician:
- Under direction, develop skills and knowledge to repair and maintain product line equipment according to company quality and safety standards.
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
- Repair product line equipment according to company standards, under direction.
- Perform daily maintenance on company equipment, under direction.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and lubrication on selected items of auxiliary equipment.
- Develop skills and knowledge to support product line services, including basic welding, cutting, grinding, and drilling, and basic understanding of company air, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Learn to maintain tools, shop, and equipment in good condition and keep shop and work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district
Aurora Oil And Gas Job
Oil & Gas Electrical Technician Job Requirements
Oil & Gas Electronic Technician Requirements:
- Minimum high school or equivalent
- 2 year associates, vocational or technical degree is required
- All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- * A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to us at- [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]