Oil And Gas Job in Tucson, Arizona : AZ 85713
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Truck Driver Job DescriptionThe Truck Driver utilizes company-owned or leased trucks for the purpose of delivering material to customers. This position also includes preventive maintenance.
• Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons in order to transport materials to and from specified destinations
• Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
• Load and unload trucks, vans or automobiles
• Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
• Read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions
• Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers
• Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with regulations
• Perform emergency repairs such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs
• Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded
• Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles
• Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using phones or mobile two-way radios
• Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries
• Drive trucks equipped with public address systems through city streets in order to broadcast announcements for advertising or publicity purposes
• Use and maintain the tools and equipment found on commercial vehicles such as weighing and measuring devices
• Perform other duties as required
Tucson Oil And Gas Job
Truck Driver Job Requirements
• Far Vision -- The ability to see details at a distance
• Reaction time -- The ability to quickly respond to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears
• Spatial orientation -- The ability to know your location in relation to the environment or to know where other objects are in relation to you
• Static strength -- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects
• Extent flexibility -- The ability to bend, stretch, twist or reach with your body, arms and/or legs
• Response orientation -- The ability to choose quickly between two or more movements in response to two or more different signals (lights, sounds, pictures). It includes the speed with which the correct response is started with the hand, foot, or other body part.
• Hearing sensitivity -- The ability to detect or tell the differences between sounds that vary in pitch and loudness
• Depth perception -- The ability to judge which of several objects is closer or farther away from you, or to judge the distance between you and an object
• Night vision -- The ability to see under low light conditions
• Near vision -- The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer) EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 2-3 years of driving a truck EDUCATION AND LICENSES
• High school diploma required
• Truck driver license required