Oil And Gas Job in Canton, Ohio : OH 44701
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Technician Job Description
Colfax Fluid Handling is a world leader in the development, engineering, manufacturing, distribution, service and support of fluid handling systems. With a history dating back to 1860, Colfax Fluid Handling produces well-known global brands such as Allweiler, Imo, Houttuin and Warren, and saves a wide range of industries ranging from oil & gas, commercial marine, defense and power generation. Reliability Services, a business within fluid handling, is an industry leader in lubrication management and chemical cleaning solutions that help companies achieve world-class lubrication excellence.
Reliability Services is looking for a technician for its Canton, OH location. The successful candidates will support field service projects across a variety of service offerings and participate in a continuous improvement culture using Colfax Business System (CBS) tools to drive Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost excellence with the goal of proving value generation for the customer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conduct work safely by attending daily safety and production meetings and following site safety requirements including PPE, JHA/JSA, Lock Out/ Tag Out, Work Permitting, and Near Miss Unsafe Condition reporting
- Responsible to submit completed paperwork in a timely manner
- Support lean initiatives and continuous improvement
- Operate oil transfer pumps and filtration equipment
- Visual inspection and repair of oil distribution pipes
- Record gauge and LCD read out values
- Route pipe as directed by lead personnel and bend tubing to equipment
- Clean and lubricate equipment and perform basic maintenance and repairs
- Operate electric dolly to load and unload oil or other materials from machines
- Willingness to travel for extended period of time
- Perform other necessary job related duties or responsibilities
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- 2 years’ experience as a technician in a related field
- Valid driver’s license required, CDL preferred
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Products
- Basic mechanical ability – use of hand tools, safety equipment and company equipment
Colfax Fluid Handling is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Canton Oil And Gas Job