Oil And Gas Job in Tyler, Texas : TX
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Medical Office Manager & Front Desk Coordinator
Medical Office Manager & Front Desk Coordinator Job Description
Our client, a Tyler area medical office, is looking for a capable office manager and front desk coordinator. The busy solo practice/ surgical office requires strong leadership, clerical skills, the ability to communicate well and coordinate patient care. It offers the opportunity to foster efficiency, promote excellent patient care, and increase practice productivity.
Tyler Oil And Gas Job
Medical Office Manager & Front Desk Coordinator Job RequirementsGeneral Duties
- All front desk coordination, patient flow supervision, staff management, and general administration.
- Oversight of daily operations, staff scheduling, policies, team building, patient satisfaction, staff performance and reviews, OSHA and HIPAA compliance etc.
- Oversight of medical practice software, IT, and general clinic functions
- Monitoring and communication of key metrics to owner
Requirements and Benefits
- At least three years of medical practice management experience
- A four year degree in healthcare administration, medical practice management, business management or related field is highly preferred. An associate degree in similar fields will be considered, along with essential work experience.
- Good communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Supportive references, integrity and good character.
- Health insurance, vacation and PTO and uniforms provided
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen