Oil And Gas Job in Houston, Texas : TX
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Sales Engineer - Oil And Gas
Sales Engineer - Oil And Gas Job Description
Responsible for performing a variety of sales and business development functions generating revenue and market share via the sale of the company's engineered products and services. Sales efforts will focus on EPC's or other specifying firms with target markets including Oil and Gas, Chemical, Process, and Refining.
Manufacturer who designs and builds pneumatic valves, and accessories and offers customized and standard solutions for the industrial, valve actuation, mobile, process control, and Oil & Gas markets.
- Direct calling on EPC and procurement personnel and engineers within the Oil & Gas sector
- Provide technical input and/or problem solving to customers on their process control applications.
- Utilize all company engineering personnel and support staff as appropriate to assist in developing, growing and winning new contracts.
- Communicate with existing and potential customers providing technical information/support and the availability of products and services, maintaining a strong customer rapport.
- Develop sales forecasts.
- Develop project-based applications sales programs and strategies to attain company objectives and expected results.
- Review and analyze competitor's services, products and pricing.
- Perform field market research to define growth markets and determine current and future market conditions.
- Follow up on all quotations, relay feedback and support customers' requests to close the business.
- Select and participate in trade shows.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred; minimum of 6-10 years' experience in Engineered Sales required.
- General understanding of the mid-to-large scale project bidding process and the associated techniques used to "close the sale" on such opportunities.
- Familiarity with the application sales process, the development of personal relationships and the steps necessary to bring value to the customer base in an effort to sustain and grow those relationships.
- Product knowldge to include Solenoid Valves, Instrumentation, Process Valves, Actuators, Pneumatic Products, or similar
- Ability to work remotely from a home office and operate autonomously
Excellent salary and benefits package
Houston Oil And Gas Job