Oil And Gas Job in Appleton, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Petroleum Equipment - Service Technician - 2Nd Shift Or 3Rd Shift
Petroleum Equipment - Service Technician - 2Nd Shift Or 3Rd Shift Job Description
Make your mark with us!
To learn more about working at U.S. Venture, watch this video: Life at U.S. Venture
POSITION SUMMARYU.S. Petroleum Equipment, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc., is a long time industry leader in petroleum equipment installation and service excellence. Our wide array of products and services include C-store equipment, commercial/industrial equipment and automotive service equipment. Our product lines include retail point of sale, fuel control, dispensing equipment, lighting, canopies, tanks, and site compliance for C-stores and commercial/industrial customers.
As a Service Technician, you will perform service and maintenance on the wide variety of products supplied by Petroleum Equipment, including occasional construction and installation of those products, with a heavy focus on the automotive industry, lift and oil equipment.
This position will be working out of the Fox Valley area.
As this is a new position, we will be flexible in establishing the core hours on either 2nd shift or 3rd shift for the hired candidate. Initial training will occur on 1st shift, which could be a period of 6-months to 1-year.
- Travel to and from customer work sites to carry out service tickets in company provided service truck
- Cut, break and pour concrete, dig trenches, backfill, cut/drill steel, and install/thread pipe
- Analyze problems and complete repairs of gas and oil dispensing equipment and hoists
- Load and unload trucks and trailers
- Ship equipment sold to customers
- Receive and process purchased equipment
- Perform maintenance and housekeeping of job site grounds, buildings and equipment
- Provide assistance on field projects, when needed
- May on occasion weld or fabricate metals
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain a safe worksite according to OSHA rules
- Ensure timely and safe maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Prepare job site
- Process change orders
- Follow safety and environmental procedures
- Maintain a professional image
- Follow after hour procedures for department
- Respond to emergency situations
- High school degree or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company driver policy requirements
- Must be 19 years or older if required to drive our company fleet vehicles
- 2 years’ experience in construction, installation or related fields
- Petroleum, electrical, welding, terminal or related background helpful
- Knowledge of automotive, lift and oil equipment is preferred
- Able to work potentially long days which vary in length, dependent on service tickets
- High mechanical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail and scanning accuracy
- Extremely strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be flexible, have follow-through and planning skills
- Able to work flexible hours and respond to emergency, weekend and after hour service calls
- Must be able to participate in an on-call rotation
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs. and occasionally push, pull or roll objects up to 350 lbs.
- Able to operate forklift and power tools
- Able to tolerate, at times, the smell of gas and paint
- May be required to earn state certifications for above ground, underground, and tank cleaning - as needed by the department
Appleton Oil And Gas Job