Oil And Gas Job in Midland, Texas : TX
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Oil And Gas Permitting And Compliance Specialist
Oil And Gas Permitting And Compliance Specialist Job DescriptionWhy Choose Arcadis:
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.About This Business Line
Arcadis is seeking an experienced consultant (minimum of 5 years) to join our Midland, Texas office as an Oil and Gas Permitting and Compliance professional. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and project experience to facilitate a close working relationship with our client base in the Permian Basin (and elsewhere) and help grow the team and the business. Ideal candidates will also have a proven track record to identify, obtain, lead, and execute upstream and midstream planning, permitting, and compliance work.
Position responsibilities include:
- Serve as a technical leader in the Texas and New Mexico oil and gas market (Permian Basin and elsewhere) for both public and private land.
- Help build and manage technical staff focused on providing environmental planning, permitting, and compliance services to the oil and gas industry.
- Work closely with oil and gas client account teams to target and win environmental planning, permitting, and compliance opportunities in Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma.
- Provide support and expertise for environmental planning, permitting, and compliance programs and projects with an emphasis on upstream and midstream oil and gas.
- Work closely with oil and gas clients and industry trade organizations to understand current and future business needs relative to permitting and compliance.
- Track emerging regulations and industry requirements to proactively communicate to oil and gas clients regarding future compliance and permitting trends and the potential impacts on their businesses.
- Prepare proposals, reports, applications, regulatory applicability interpretations, and other documents as dictated by project demands; requires strong writing skills and competent use of Microsoft Office applications
Midland Oil And Gas Job
Oil And Gas Permitting And Compliance Specialist Job RequirementsRequired Qualifications
- 5 years Consulting Experience
- Environmental, biological, and/or cultural, field survey experience; preferable experience in New Mexico and Texas.
- Competent knowledge and experience of environmental, biological, and/or cultural, permitting and compliance requirements for the oil and gas industry with exposure to Federal, State, and/or Tribal concerns. Preferable experience with Texas and New Mexico state permitting and BLM permitting and coordination.
- Client-oriented, solution-focused personality with interest in sales and technical work.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; ability to mentor junior staff.
- Up to 40% travel may be required; this may decline over time as junior staff are trained.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.