Oil And Gas Job in Brighton, Colorado : CO 80601
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Oil & Gas Equipment Operator Wireline
Oil & Gas Equipment Operator Wireline Job Description
This is a great career opportunity in the Oil & Gas Field. Position hours are full time with lots of Overtime. Working on a rotating schedule, you will average 60-80 hours per week.
A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry is seeking an Equipment Operator out of state opportunity. Must be able to commute or relocate to qualify.
- The world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry
- The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option
What This Company Offers You:
- Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday paid when eligibility requirements met
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Excellent pay and overtime available (12-16 hour days)
- Rotational schedule
Position available in the growing Oil and Gas industry as Wireline Operator. Under moderate supervision, performs such duties as required in the servicing of oil and gas wells and the maintenance and repair of service units and tools.
Job Duties: Satisfactorily complete all the training requirements for Operator, the Wireline Operator will broaden experience on well sites and primary tool maintenance. You will learn to:
- Prepare well for service operations, aligns logging unit, installs sheave wheel, threads cable, and connects multiple tools as required.
- Operate, under normal conditions, the winch unit for running in and out of the hole; 'zeros' tools and monitor tension meter, cable speed, depth and spooling of cable; understand depth control and weight indicator systems; use all winch cable safety controls. 3. Learns to service, maintain, and assist in marking cables.
- Learns to select, load and unload required tools and corresponding surface instrumentation for the job.
- Learn to build bridles and heads.
- Learn to assist the Engineer in maintenance checks of tools and equipment in the Cell.
- Keep and maintain time sheets, and dangerous goods forms current and accurate
- Identify the surface instrumentation, tools, and associated equipment required to run each service in the district.
- Calibrate tools as required
- Report all malfunctions or suspected areas of trouble to the appropriate shop personnel and keep the Engineer informed at all times.
Brighton Oil And Gas Job
Oil & Gas Equipment Operator Wireline Job Requirements
Background Profile: Equipment Operator
- Must be dependable and willing to work overtime.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- * A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Call or text us at 303.857.2358
Please send your resume to us at- [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]