Oil And Gas Job in Tyler, Texas : TX
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Oil And Gas Revenue Accountant
Oil And Gas Revenue Accountant Job DescriptionIf you have five years of oil and gas revenue, this could be for you!
Our client, a Tyler metro area oil and gas company, is seeking a revenue accountant to ensure all revenue accounting from oil and gas sales, including royalty distributions, is performed in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Tyler Oil And Gas Job
Oil And Gas Revenue Accountant Job RequirementsResponsibilities & Characteristics
- Assists in monthly revenue close process so that closing is processed on a timely basis
- Books revenue sales information into accounting system
- Assists with DOI maintenance and monthly oil and gas revenue accruals
- Prepares revenue sales allocation schedules
- Flexible, organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Enertia experience preferred but not mandatory
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Minimum of five years of oil and gas revenue accounting experience
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting is much preferred
- Medical, dental, life
- Paid holidays, vacation, PTO
- 401k with company matching 3%