Oil And Gas Job in Fort Worth, Texas : TX
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Oil And Gas Land Analyst
Oil And Gas Land Analyst Job DescriptionOne of our top financial client's is currently seeking a Oil and Gas Land Analyst
Term: 12+ months with high possibility of being extended and/or be converted to permanent
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Provide support for large scale data migration in preparation for a mineral management platform conversion. The mineral management platform provides various functions that include land data hosting and asset/account management. Required to complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for Project Managers. Additionally, the candidate must be able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Review of Trust Agreements, Assignments, Deeds, Trusts, Wills, Affidavits of Heirship, Probate and Court Orders, and other land records.
- Analyzing land data to ensure uniformity based on predetermined criteria
- Engaging in testing of various functions of land management software
- Effectively communicate with other departments and outside contractors (including brokers).
- Loads, enters, verifies, analyzes and reports data related to land title.
- Maintain records in land databases and file systems.
- Processes, verifies and routes operated and non-operated AFEs for approval
- Identifies, reviews, codes, verifies and processes land invoices for approval.
- Provides routine support duties in any or all land functions including data gathering, research, presentations and reports as required.
- Performs title review, analysis, reporting and tracking for review.
- Performs title curative and title transmittal to Oil & Gas Manager for review
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in oil and gas land administration or related field
- Experience with the Texas Railroad Commission and other state oil and gas regulation resources highly desired
- Experience deed plotting metes and bounds legal descriptions
- Strong understanding of the PLSS and OTLS land survey systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications; Excel, SharePoint, Visio and Power Point
- Basic understanding of real estate conveyances and oil and gas related instruments
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp/learn new concepts and procedures
- Must be able to work well under pressure on teams in a demanding environment
Fort Worth Oil And Gas Job