Oil And Gas Job in Zanesville, Ohio : OH 43701
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Oil And Gas Cdl Driver
Oil And Gas Cdl Driver Job DescriptionClass A CDL Driver
Rotating WY, ND, TX, OK, LA, MT
- A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry
- The world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry
- Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities
- Supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance
What This Company Offers You:
- Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday paid when eligibility requirements met
- Growth and advancement opportunities with excellent pay and overtime available (12-16 hour days)
- Paid Travel
The Role You Will Play:
- Drivers are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles
- A driver will not drive company vehicles unless he/she has successfully passed an assessment, attended a Driver Training course and given a satisfactory commentary drive
- Drivers report to their supervisor as specified in the crew organization chart
- $18-22/hr DOE + incentive (<#JOB_DESCRIPTION_BOLD#>.375 per mile for tendered loads, $35.00 per hazmat load)
- 12+ hr shifts with a rotational schedule 15 on 6 off
- Previous driving experience within the O&G industry preferred but not required
- 1 year tractor trailer experience required
- Must be able to meet hiring criteria with drug screen and background check
- CDL Class A license required
To Apply please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Zanesville Oil And Gas Job