Oil And Gas Job in Katy, Texas : TX 77450
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Marketing Intern - Oil And Gas
Marketing Intern - Oil And Gas Job DescriptionLocal Unit & Position Description
Brief Team and Position Summary
DNV GL is hiring a Marketing Intern to support our exciting work in its Houston Oil and Gas Services Department. Our mission is to help our customers be more efficient, save lives and minimize the impact to the environment. Our focus area is on high-end technology and complex operations where risks need to be managed to an acceptable level. The services we deliver are split between second party work where we act as advisor's to our customers or in a third-party role where we provide independent analysis and qualification. A career in the Oil & Gas Services department is an excellent way to learn the entire energy value chain including upstream, midstream LNG, downstream and marine transportation.
A position is available to an energetic and goal-oriented marketing intern to help translate of branding marketing strategy in the North America region. The intern will be involved in developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase visibility of DNV GL’s local capabilities. This positoin is located in Katy, Texas (Houston, Texas Area)
Candidates will work is self-organizing teams so applicants should be self-motivated and get personal satisfaction from working in an agile, fast-paced work environment.
Tasks May Include:
- Handling general digital and Internet marketing activities focused on driving customer demand and traffic to DNV GL’s company website
- Enhancing service and sales opportunities by designing and implementing digital/internet marketing approaches
- Optimizing website keywords and text to drive high and enhance visibility to align with defined market segmentations such as (LNG Offshore Wind, Downstream, Digitalization)
- Creating and coordinating the production of advertising and promotional materials
- Researching and developing strategies to maximize product/brand appeal to target customers
- Planning advertising campaigns on various digital platforms
- Developing and publishing web content (blogs, videos, product reviews, training/reference materials, etc.) on company and social media websites
- Implementing online campaigns for our cutting edge solutions Digital Innovation Lab
- Developing email, text, and social media campaigns/promotions
- Measuring advertising and promotion effectiveness for return-on-investment
- Converting website visitors to customers through in-site promotions, customer recommendations, and website usability
- Helping employees to develop social media presence via LinkedIn and social platforms including curriculum vitae development and promotion
- Pursuing or completion of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Experience in consumer or B2B oriented social media marketing
- Hands on experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Understanding of social media platforms including analytics
- Ability to think big and propose innovative strategies to maximize reach and engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Technical competencies: MS Office proficiency
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Marketing or related business focus
- Understanding of Zero Moment of Truth (ZMOT) Strategies
Adobe Creative cloud experience would be and added advantage
Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are available for this position
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry. We bring a broader view to complex business and technology risks in global and local markets. Providing a neutral ground for industry cooperation, we create and share knowledge with our customers, setting standards for technology development and implementation. From project initiation to decommissioning, our independent experts enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.
Katy Oil And Gas Job