Oil And Gas Job in Chubbuck, Idaho : ID 83202
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Frac Equipment Operator
Frac Equipment Operator Job DescriptionFrac Equipment Operator (temp-to-hire)
Rotators to Williston, ND; Cheyenne, WY; Rock Springs, WY
Forward resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry
- The world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry
- Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities
- Supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance
What This Company Offers You:
- Schedule of 15 days on, 6 days off
- Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday paid when eligibility requirements met
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Growth and advancement opportunities with excellent pay and overtime available (12-16 hour days)
The Role You Will Play: Frac Equipment Operator
- Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety, and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts
- Training to complete core components and develop basic skills to meet the equipment operator standard
- Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment
- Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures
- Spot equipment into position; rig up training lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc. to trucks, tanks, and wells according to company location
Background Profile: Frac Equipment Operator
- Experience with military, farming, construction, mechanical employment, or some form of physical labor within the last 5 years Must be very physically fit for heavy labor work
- Class A CDL license or permit strongly preferred, but not required
- Must be within 1.5 hours of airport and able to fly out to locations in Wyoming and North Dakota
- Must be 21 years of age
- Applicant may be subject to a background check, hair follicle drug test, and a Motor Vehicle Report
Chubbuck Oil And Gas Job