Oil And Gas Job in White City, Oregon : OR
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Engineering Manager Job DescriptionEngineering Manager Job
Global energy company is looking for an Engineering Manager for their gas processing plant near Portland, Oregon. You need at least 10 years of operations and maintenance experience in a heavy industrial plant environment, with at least 1 year in a gas processing type plant. Relocation provided.
Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
- Direct supervision and management of all plant Maintenance & Engineering staff
- Improving production plant performance by driving process improvements
- These improvements will include tracking and eliminating downtime, equipment reliability and integrity, improving maintenance, improving first pass yield, & increasing production rates
- Design and develop project plans (new systems, upgrades, efficiency improvements, and maintenance projects) and execute the plan, using available resources, while maintaining strong timeline and cost controls in order to achieve safety, quality, and business requirements
- Manage project budgets, up to $1,000,000.00 US, with a cumulative budget of $1MM-$3MM
- Auditable compliance with OSHA PSM, and EPA RMP standards and policies, plus proactive collaboration with operators and plant management to address safety and quality concerns.
- Responsible to transfer projects from the Engineering Phase to Operations, including completion of project specific documentation (installation drawings, SOP's, risk assessment/HAZOPs, PSSR/commissioning procedures, customer presentations/progress reports, turnover manual, Lessons Learned/project close-out reports, etc)
- Perform and/or support the design of gas systems, including development of Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, BOMs, and fabrication drawings
- Provide engineering and operational support to the plant, including the production, manufacturing, analytical, and cylinder preparation departments
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- At least 10 years of operations & maintenance experience in a heavy industrial plant environment
- At least 1 year of experience in an industrial gases or gas processing plant
- Must have experience as an Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager in an operating plant environment
- Must have experience with process equipment engineering; P&IDs, process piping, pressure vessels, instrumentation controls, and process safety reviews (HAZOPS)
- As the Engineering Manager, you must have a fundamental understanding of process automation systems and systems integration, particularly related to gas process systems safety and labor efficiency
- Experience working with hazardous, toxic or flammable gases is highly desirable
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point)
- Excellent pay and total compensation package
- Full benefits package
- 401k Match
- Relocation package
White City Oil And Gas Job