Oil And Gas Job in Northbrook, Illinois : IL 60062
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Electrical Engineer - Oil & Gas Industry
Electrical Engineer - Oil & Gas Industry Job DescriptionOverview:
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.Responsibilities:
Our Oil & Gas Industry is growing and we are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the team! Our ideal candidate will have a strong background with electronics along with excellent communication skills, with the ability to clarify complex requirements for a wide range of customers. If you are organized, enjoy reading schematics and calculations, able to take in the large picture from a minor change, and looking to work on a variety of products, we have the opportunity for you!
As an Electrical Engineer, will also be responsible for the following:
- Determining project scope, develops a preliminary plan of investigation, and determines project specifications such as cost, time, and sample requirements by analyzing client input, available supplemental data, and product construction.
- Initiates communication with clients to promote and explain the benefits of new and existing services. Follows up on contacts from clients.
- Establishes appropriate test programs by reviewing files and manufacturer's information, examining samples, and applying UL requirements.
- Coordinates laboratory activities by preparing data sheets and instructions to technicians, scheduling and reviewing work of laboratory technicians and engineering assistants, and establishing completion dates.
- Communicates project status and results to clients through frequent contact and by preparing reports. Prepares Follow-Up Service Procedures and information pages.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Resolves engineering issues associated with Variation Notices by analyzing and reporting on the acceptability of the variations.
- Assists in the development of UL requirements. Assists in developing special test methods and test equipment. Analyzes test program for adequacy and sequence. May coordinate and/or perform File Reviews, as directed. May represent UL at industry related functions such as seminars and trade shows.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Qualifications for an Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Electrical/Electrical Technology experience
- Project management experience is a plus
- Experience with Gantt Charts a plus
Northbrook Oil And Gas Job