Oil And Gas Job in El Paso, Texas : TX 79925
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Driver Supervisor Oil & Gas
Driver Supervisor Oil & Gas Job Description
Driver Supervisor (Oil & Gas) needed. We have a great career growth opportunity in the growing Oil and Gas industry. Salary $65-75K DOE
This position will be with a major International Petroleum Company offering competitive wages and great benefits package.
Duties for Driver Supervisor:
- Manage drivers in division. GFS/GFE equivalent
- 1st responders at wellsite/yard for any CSML/near miss event
- Maintain competency matrix for drivers
- Maintain driver info in dispatch software
- Maintain driver vacation details- input in dispatch software
- Ensure driver availability and help track drivers- contingency planning
- Provide mentor training to drivers as required
- Monitor driver and asset utilization and provide weekly updates to division trucking manager
- Work on ensuring assets availability and readiness STEM I and pre-trip and post trip on units- check
- Promote safety and enforce company policies at all times
- Ensure all incidents are recorded and documented
- Responsible for driver for maintaining and enforcing driver schedules
- To help investigate any CMSL event related to transportation department in conjecture with Safety Manager Work with Permit Specialists to ensure all trips are correctly permitted
- All other responsibilities tasked by supervisor
- Reports to Division Trucking Manager
Driving Supervisor Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the U.S.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check*, drug screen, and a Motor Vehicle Report.
- *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! Or Text Us!
El Paso Oil And Gas Job