Oil And Gas Job in Nampa, Idaho : ID 83651
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Coil Tubing Oil & Gas Operator
Coil Tubing Oil & Gas Operator Job Description
Coil Tubing Operator (Oil and Gas) This is a great career growth opportunity in the growing Oil and Gas industry.
These positions are located in Wyoming area - Rotators Welcome. Travel required, housing provided, and mileage reimbursement! The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option.
Benefits this Company Offers:
- Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pay Rate $24.00 hr
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Overtime pay
- Travel required, housing provided, and mileage reimbursement
Job Summary Oil & gas Coil Tubing:
Assist Rig crew and Maintenance crew in the preparation of drilling operations, maintenance operations and Rig move preparation. Operate and maintain wheel-loader or forklift. Service quality, job preparation and safety are key priorities. CDL Licensed preferred, must have Oil & Gas industry experience to qualify.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties for Coil Tubing Operators:
- Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meeting with all members of the Rig crew.
- Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Obtains certifications as required for duties assigned
- Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order according to standards and reports any problem or deviation.
- Works in a safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and the safety of fellow crew members.
- Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
- Performs manual labor around the rig.
- Assist in handling of all Rig equipment.
- Relieve Floorhands on drill floor.
- Assist the Driller and the Derrickhand in preparation of drilling equipment.
- Keep Rig location, tubular and other tools clean and organized.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Driller and Derrickhand.
- Carries out regular housekeeping and painting, and routine maintenance of drill floor substructure, mud tanks and drilling equipment.
- Assist Derrickhand to mix drilling fluids and chemicals.
- Prepare for Rig up and Rig down of equipment.
Nampa Oil And Gas Job
Coil Tubing Oil & Gas Operator Job Requirements
Abilities / Behavior:
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Is a relentless and versatile learner.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Is personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Listens and is able to communicate effectively with supervisors and peers
Requirements for Coil Tubing Operators:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Has the physical fitness and willingness to do physically challenging activities in potentially harsh environment.
- CDL Strongly preferred- Must have certified Forklift driver based on the Competency Catalog and local regulations.
- Must have a Minimum of 2 years of actual Oil and Gas experience. Driving a water supply truck is not oil and gas experience, it needs to be field related Oil and Gas experience
- Applicants may be subject to a background check* and drug screening.
Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! Or Text Us!