Oil And Gas Job in Rock Hill, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Business Development Manager - Facilities
Business Development Manager - Facilities Job DescriptionCOMPANY PROFILE
• Large international, industry-leading manufacturer and services company with an established global footprint servicing industries including construction, energy, oil and gas, mining, and healthcare
• World class organization - company manufactures products at about 100 production sites in more than 20 countries with over 40,000 employees
• Company is world renowned for its cutting edge technology, research and development, employee retention and customer focus
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU
• High visibility at all levels in the organization to drive and influence change
• Growth potential with opportunity to elevate within the company in other parts of the business
• Highly lean organization with an excellent leadership team – fast-paced culture experiencing a tremendous amount of change, thus giving this person the opportunity to make a difference
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
• Build out a $2 Billion division through defining roadmap related market intelligence, opportunities and development
• Continuously grow division through existing customers and building out specialized sales team for national/global scope
• Enhance and refine the Company’s sales process, manage its existing pipeline and generate new sales opportunities.
• Prospect, identify and qualify new customers that fit the Company’s value-added sourcing and manufacturing suite of services.
• Follow thru RFQ’s and ensure timely submission to customers.
• Maintain contact with all key customers to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Attend trade and industry related shows.
• 5+ years of B2B sales or business development experience
• Effective time management and ability to follow up on all leads/new business.
• Selling direct to manufacturers and familiarity with factory settings. Machining processes exposure preferred.
• Demonstrable business development skills/results and ability to bring a network industrial/manufacturing to the table.
• Thorough understanding in global sourcing, manufacturing, procurement and/or value added engineering.
• Must have high emotional intelligence and feel very comfortable interfacing with the sourcing, engineering and finance teams.
• Track record of growing a significant and profitable book of business.
• Sense of urgency and the ability to convey urgency and motivation.
• Commitment to working ethically and honestly.
Rock Hill Oil And Gas Job