Oil And Gas Job in Paul, Idaho : ID 83347
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Branch Manager - United States
Branch Manager - United States Job DescriptionDescription
What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical
liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our
Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than
65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
In this critical role, you will provide strategic leadership and motivation to employees, develop and maintain a strong and successful image in the community, and manage all Branch operations to drive revenue and build the business. This opportunity is for
you if you excel and place value on the following:
• Managing all Branch operations including Safety, Sales, Order fulfillment, product delivery and customer service
• Building, training and developing the Branch staff ensuring your teams success
• Reviewing all sales and monthly income statements to reduce unnecessary operating costs and increase profits
• Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies and programs to achieve financial goals
• Promoting a positive company image by promptly addressing customer concerns, maintaining a clean and orderly facility and participating in industry related organizations
• Earning a competitive base salary and annual and participating in excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum five years of leadership experience , managing and developing teams
• Must have minimum of 2 two years running a business as a sole proprietor, general manager branch manager etc.
• Minimum two years experience with hydraulics, pumping, irrigation system design, water handling products or similar field
• Must have Agricultural background
• Must be at least 21 years old
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Minimum one year project management/operational experience
• Minimum two years experience working in oil and gas, industrial or equipment rental industries
• 2 years sales experience in related industry
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent
Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other
statuses protected by law.
Paul Oil And Gas Job