Oil And Gas Job in Cudahy, Wisconsin : WI 53110
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Applications Engineer Job Description
Actuant Corporation is a $1.3B diversified industrial company with operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are market Leaders in branded hydraulic and electrical tools & supplies, umbilical, rope and cable solutions, as well as highly engineered position motion control systems. Actuant business operations are divided into three segments focused on the niche markets we serve: Industrial, Energy and Engineered Solutions. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU.
ENERPAC is the global leading manufacturer of high-pressure hydraulic equipment, components and systems for industries such as offshore, oil & gas, construction, mining, petrochemical and manufacturing, supplying high force solutions to these and many other industries worldwide.
ENERPAC operates in the market of 700 bar high-pressure hydraulic equipment. The company’s products and systems are designed to raise productivity and profit levels, while offering top quality, safety and total customer satisfaction.
Summary – basic function of the role
Provide system application and product technical support to customers, distributors, and sales with the goal of driving Enerpac Workholding into the customers’ specifications. Lead and execute Enerpac’s specials program by responding to sales requests for product design and modification. Through Voice of the Customer (VOC) interaction and work holding knowledge leadership, assist Enerpac in developing the next generation of workholding product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Application Support -20%
- Understand Enerpac Work Holding products and how they can be used independently and as part of a system
- Be internal point of contact for application support
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs
- Based on customer input, create a fixture concept with supporting hydraulic schematic and BOM documentation suitable to provide to a customer
- Assist customers with hydraulic circuit development. Must have the ability to convert customer needs to a hydraulic circuit concept, schematic, and BOM.
- Work with customers to understand their applications
- Develop workholding design concepts to accomplish customer needs
- Ability to work independently to convert your concepts to workable CAD models
- Work with supply vendors to document cost of components
- Work with quoting system to manage specials from concept, to costing, to pricing, to releasing for manufacturing.
Technical Support – 20%
- Assist customers in trouble-shoot and diagnosing issues with hydraulic circuits and work-holding products.
- Be an internal technical resource for all workholding matters
New Product Development -20%
- Become an expert in all marketplace workholding technology. Develop this knowledge through regular contact with customers, distributors, and Territory Managers
- Conduct Voice of Customer interviews and develop marketing specifications for new products
- Ability to turn marketing specification into technical requirements
- Ability to turn technical requirements into technical solution concepts and CAD models
- Assist in development of a product roadmap
- Assist in developing marketing material and all commercialization activities
- Develop and lead training classes for external and internal customers
Cross Functional Process Improvement-5%
- Ability to understand customer service, sales, business, engineering, and operations processes
- Lead process improvement activities
Cudahy Oil And Gas Job
Applications Engineer Job Requirements
Job involves maximum of 15-25% time out of the office with occasional overnight travel.
Skills and Competencies
- Computer skills of Microsoft Office and presentational PowerPoint skills
- Ability to use 2D/3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) software such as PTC Creo, AutoCAD, Solidworks, MathCAD and FEA
- Ability to manage concurrent projects independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational, written, oral and professional skills
- Proven success in sustaining customer relationships while balancing organizational objectives.
- Adept at analyzing problems, identifying key issues and implementing solutions
- Must be results driven and capable of working in a fast paced, high performance environment.
- Independent decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization to identify issues, gain consensus, and implement solutions.
ALE Competencies: Customer Focus, Innovation, Adaptability, Decision Making