Oil And Gas Job in Portland, Oregon : OR
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Senior Field Service Engineer
Senior Field Service Engineer Job Description
Senior Field Service Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Sr. Field Service Engineer is responsible to maintain, install and repair Mass Spectrometers at both internal and external customer sites, including strategic accounts. This position works independently to resolve all assigned customer and technical issues. Partners with Sales and Service management to drive customer satisfaction and business objectives.
Portland Oil And Gas Job
Senior Field Service Engineer Job Requirements
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Mentors and develops less experienced staff members.
- Completes and successfully pass assigned training tasks on assigned products and responsibilities
- Expert knowledge of Mass Spectrometers and OEM products
- Working knowledge of applications/software workflow
- Expert in performing high quality installation, repair and maintenance on mass spec instruments assigned and responsible for customer satisfaction at strategic accounts
- Performs IQ/OQ and other qualification products.
- Conducts special projects as directed Leading the tracking and completion of district PMs
- Assists the District Manager with identifying resource and training needs.
- Mentors and trains lesser experienced staff members
- Expert in HPLC installation and maintenance and performs preventive maintenance on select products
- Demonstrates and completes all administration duties
- Maintains own tool and parts inventory to ensure adequate supply
- Assist District/Process Manager with coordinating background work and leading technical discussions for regional escalations
- Troubleshoots and resolves difficult service situations both within assigned accounts as well as across the district/region
- Associate’s degree (A.S./A.A.S) or Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Prior experience using and/or servicing mass spectrometry or related scientific instruments.
- Expert knowledge of troubleshooting and problem-solving procedures
- Expert communication skills both written and verbal
- Works independently and as part of team is a plus
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.