Oil And Gas Job in Denver, Colorado : CO 80232
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Maintenance Mechanical Technician
Maintenance Mechanical Technician Job Description
We have an exciting career opportunity in the growing Oil and Gas industry.
- The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option.
- Pay is $18.00 - $21.00 an hour
- Rotating schedule
Maintenance Tech Mechanical job responsibilities:
- Responsible for minimizing the mechanical and electrical failures in equipment, that may result in either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Segment Standards and according to the latest specifications.
- He/she performs preventive maintenance and modifications under technical supervision according to defined schedules.
- He/she is aware of the potential risks associated with such maintenance and works in a safe, orderly and efficient manner.
Denver Oil And Gas Job
Maintenance Mechanical Technician Job Requirements
Requirements for Maintenance Mechanical Tech:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years vocation, military, previous heavy industrial machinery or related experience is preferred
- All applicants will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Records check.
- All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
*(A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Call, Email, Visit us, or Text us at 720-961-5450