Oil And Gas Job in Houston, Texas : TX 77085
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Marketing Manager / North America - Oil, Gas & Chemical Segment - Draeger, Inc. - Job-Id P0041v034
Marketing Manager / North America - Oil, Gas & Chemical Segment - Draeger, Inc. - Job-Id P0041v034 Job Description
At Dräger, it is our passion and dedication to protect, support and save lives. Our dedication to life naturally extends to the quality of our employees’ lives. They are the essence of our company, and without them, we would not be what we are today – a world leader in medical and safety technology. We are searching for people who want to join us in building “Technology for Life”.
The North American Regional Marketing Manager for the oil, gas & chemical segment is responsible for:
Developing, rolling out and deploying the regional segment strategy; driving the Dräger market segment approach on a regional level in cooperation with regional sales channels, service, customer service, and product management. They contribute to the improvement of marketing performance and the perception of the Dräger Brand in the oil, gas & chemical segment. They are responsible for ensuring that the strategy is the guiding approach for communications concepts and they are optimized based on market and customer feedback. They ensure that the operational marketing plan is a consequence of the strategy and in collaboration with the regional communications and sales marketing manager, product management and relevant divisional sales and business development directors they drive the implementation of the marketing plan for the oil, gas & chemical segment.
- Develop and implement an effective regional marketing strategy for the oil, gas & chemical segment that is focused on regional market opportunities, in alignment with global segment strategy. This should then translate into regional marketing tactics, communications projects, campaigns and marketing measures (ensuring adherence to global concepts and guidelines) and ensure their implementation on all levels (e.g. product launches, training programs, product lifecycle communications etc.) to support the business plans and improve marketing performance and brand perception (from awareness to customer loyalty).
- Gather, analyze, and disseminate business and competitive market intelligence for the oil, gas & chemical segment. Identify relevant market trends and new business opportunities and bring them into the organization to drive growth. The application of various marketing tools (e.g. SWOT, PESTEL etc.) should be employed where appropriate.
- Build business cases and market models to support recommendations for regional business growth, present plans for growth to senior management, and lead cross functional teams involving all key stakeholder groups to implement these regional initiatives.
- Lead initiatives to drive partnerships and business/industry/professional relationships that accentuate the offering to the oil, gas & chemical industry and/or improve Draeger’s value to the customer. Be the Subject Matter Expert for the oil, gas & chemical segment’s needs; stakeholders, customer groups & industry groups.
- Actively support the Sales & Service organization to drive regional Net Sales and Global Gross Profit (GGP) into the oil, gas & chemical segment.
- Play an active role in the global and regional marketing communities and represent the oil, gas & chemical segment in all discussions
Houston Oil And Gas Job
Marketing Manager / North America - Oil, Gas & Chemical Segment - Draeger, Inc. - Job-Id P0041v034 Job Requirements
Education: University degree in business or a related discipline or the equivalent in education, training and experience.
Related Experience: 5 + years of work experience in Marketing in a B2B company in relevant market(s).Oil & Gas industry strongly preferred
Special Competencies or Certifications:
- Strong strategic thinking
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Communication proficiency
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong business and analytical acumen
- Comprehensive knowledge in the conception and implementation of communication activities in a B2B environment
- Business fluent English (written and spoken)
- Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of project management
- Intercultural experience