Oil And Gas Job in Salt Lake City, Utah : UT
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Journey Level Mechanic
Journey Level Mechanic Job Description
Sulzer Rotating Equipment Services is an independent provider of services and equipment repairs for the Turbomachinery industry. SRES specializes in the repair and overhaul of gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, pumps and electromechanical equipment for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power Generation industries.
Under limited supervision, performs all necessary tasks in the repair and maintenance of Sulzer Pumps’ and all other manufacturers’ pumping equipment while strictly adhering to customer, OEM and industry standard specifications. Follows department policy and procedures manual.
- Assembles all types of pumping equipment to customer, OEM, and industry standard specifications.
Disassembles all types of pumping equipment to gain access to remove, clean, and inspect components.
Removes, cleans and prepares all types of pumping equipment components for inspection.
Inspects compares and records measurements of component parts to customer, OEM and industry standard specifications using any and all types of measuring instruments, tools and gages. Prepares equipment inspection reports.
Participates in investigating and determining root cause failure of equipment and components, and recommends repair methods and procedures.
Determines the proper materials needed for repairs as per BOM.
Contours impellers and pump casings to meet hydraulic requirements, following engineering directives and drawings.
Independently sets up and operates dynamic balancing equipment, balancing component parts to customer, OEM and industry standard specifications.
Performs final testing and inspection requirements when required.
- Performs minor set up and basic machining of non-critical component parts.
- Drives company owned vehicles equal to or less than 1500# GVW when required.
- Performs customer site pump installation and other field task similar to those identified as Essential Functions.
- Maintains a safe, neat and orderly workstation.
- Maintains tools and equipment as required to keep them in good operation condition.
- Provides information to allow a smooth transition for other coworkers to follow through with in-process work during or prior to a shift change as required.
- Assist other team members as directed, including training and assisting less experience coworkers.
- Work overtime as requested.
- Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide LEAN and EHS Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: NONE
Salt Lake City Oil And Gas Job
Journey Level Mechanic Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to understand and follow both verbal and written instructions and exchange information both verbally and in writing
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge and ability to use hand tools, precision measuring and testing equipment, and machine shop equipment
- Minimum two (2) years pump repair experience
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to travel to work at customer sites when require
- Must have a valid / current state issued driver's license
- Ability to work overtime as required
We are proud to be an E-Verify & Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action (EEO-AA) Employer. Minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We maintain a Drug-Free Workplace. Sulzer abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. In addition, Sulzer takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.