Oil And Gas Job in Carlsbad, New Mexico : NM 88220
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Inside Sales Representative - Carlsbad, Nm
Inside Sales Representative - Carlsbad, Nm Job Description
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for the ongoing development of existing and prospective accounts and to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets.
- Service existing accounts.
- Responsible for the processes as well as administrative and operations functions.
- Interact with both customers and vendors to complete sales orders and follow them through the invoicing process.
- Provide technical sales support and product consulting to customers.
- Cultivate and grow customer base.
- Support efforts to exceed sales goals, increase market share and improve customer satisfaction.
- Perform warehouse and/or driver duties, when required and other duties as assigned.
Carlsbad Oil And Gas Job
Inside Sales Representative - Carlsbad, Nm Job Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Experience in inside sales/customer service role a plus
- Knowledge of relevant oil & gas products preferred
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office - Excel and Word)
- Experience working in warehouse environment
- Process, administrative, operations and SAP experience is a plus
- Oral and written communication skills, both internal and external
Must have current, valid driver’s license and acceptable record at all times.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 40 lbs.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment
Competitive Salary + bonus
401(k)/ Retirement savings
Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
Career growth opportunities
Friendly work environment