Oil And Gas Job in Jane Lew, West Virginia : WV 26378
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Frac Equipment Operator In Jane Lew
Frac Equipment Operator In Jane Lew Job DescriptionBASIC FUNCTION
Under direct supervision, the Stimulation Equipment Operator promotes excellent customer relations and satisfaction with the work performed at the well site while performing equipment rig up and rig down and preparing equipment for performing the job. The individual in this position is responsible for performing the necessary calculations for fluids quality verification, pre-blending fluid system operations, and management of the chemical inventory at the well site along with blender and QA operations. The Stimulation Equipment operator is also responsible for frac acid fluids quality during the delivery of services, in accordance with customer's design and key performance indicators (KPIs). Additionally, the Stimulation Equipment Operator performs necessary calculations as well as data collection and distribution at the well site as needed. At the culmination of each job, the Stimulation Equipment Operator coordinates the clean-up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next.
• Pass the company’s drug screen.
• Pass the company’s “Physical Functions Assessment”.
• Motor vehicle record qualifies individual to be an approved company driver.
• Acceptable criminal history.
• Ability to read, write and speak English to the extent that they are able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give verbal and written instructions in English; and the ability to use simple mathematical calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations.
• Heavy Work- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
• This position requires standing, walking, and sitting while working either indoors or outdoors.
• While performing the job, will be required to lift/carry, pull/push, reach, squat, kneel, and or climb ladders or stairs.
• Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying environmental conditions. This may include chemicals, gases, cold/heat, noise, dampness, dust, fumes, radiation and heights. Exposure to the above conditions should be handled as prescribed in the Company’s Accident Prevention Handbook and/or the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must have a valid CDL A or B driver’s license with the proper endorsements required for the type vehicle operated, issued by state of residence. This position may require HAZMAT endorsement.
• Must have the applicable knowledge of DOT rules and regulations as required for the position.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Computer skills are necessary.
Jane Lew Oil And Gas Job
Frac Equipment Operator In Jane Lew Job Requirements1. Learns basic electronics used on pumping and blending equipment
2. Completes the Equipment Maintenance and Discharge Manifold Equipment (DME) task lists
3. Assists with facility equipment function testing
4. Responsible for frac acid fluids quality during the delivery of services, in accordance with the customer’s design and KPIs.
5. Prepares materials and equipment on job site to include blending materials and packaging to ship to location.
6. Performs pre-blending equipment function checks in preparation for the job.
7. Takes an active role in quality improvement processes.
8. Ensures that a high level of efficiency and readiness is achieved by the department in regards to equipment operating.
9. Works under direct supervision. Job Duties are highly defined.
10. Utilizes competency processes to enhance employee skills development and job performance.
11. Complies with all company and client Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) practices and guidelines.
12. Continually emphasize safety. Participate or lead safety meetings, hazard hunts and ensures JSA’s are followed.
13. Know, follow and periodically review the requirements established by job policy and procedure. Follow established procedures and guidelines
14. Report unsafe acts, conditions or hazards immediately
15. Follow instructions given by supervisory personnel.
16. Has developed an exceptional skill within the service line and a firm understanding of other service functions
17. Job requires maintained eligibility to drive company light-duty and commercial vehicles.
18. Retains an understanding of district goals and works towards meeting those objectives.
19. Performs work on his/her own as well as provides assistance to other employees as directed.
20. Must participate in all company provided training.
21. Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
22. Performs the primary thinking called for and encompassed by the overall Position Definition.
23. Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.