Oil And Gas Job in Glendive, Montana : MT 59330
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Field Specialist (Artificial Lift Systems)-Baker, Mt - United States
Field Specialist (Artificial Lift Systems)-Baker, Mt - United States Job DescriptionAbout Us\: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE\:BHGE) is the worlds first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the companys global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary\: Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Field Specialist Artificial Lift Systems-Baker, MT. Essential Responsibilities\:
- Checks in and out from warehouse and maintains the inventory carried in service truck.
- Responsible for installation and retrieval of pumps on the service and downhole.
- Responsible for the monitoring, trouble shooting and testing of downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Troubleshoots and performs field repair of pumps and equipment at the customers wellsite.
- Keeps accurate records of all work performed
- Provides expertise and consults the customer on work completed and in process.
- Conducts field analysis and tests cable strings after they have come out of the well.
- Must have ability to communicate with various clients and quickly adjust to changing job assignments/requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience as a Field Specialist in artificial lift including insertion and retrieval of pumps.
- Knowledge and experience installing and servicing horizontal pumps.
- Clean Driving License
- Mechanical aptitude is required
- Candidates must be punctual
- Electrical Background is required, at least 2 years
- Oil and Gas Field experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with the rig operators that are client employees.
- 2 years of experience as a Field Specialist in artificial lift.
Glendive Oil And Gas Job