Oil And Gas Job in Salt Lake City, Utah : UT
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Field Service Technician - Salt Lake City, Ut
Field Service Technician - Salt Lake City, Ut Job Description
At DistributionNOW, we believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service. START YOUR CAREER NOW.
A Field Service Technician is a self-starter that will deliver the desired customer service experience and manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions on equipment.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings within capabilities.
- Build positive relationship with customers
- Other duties, as assigned
Salt Lake City Oil And Gas Job
Field Service Technician - Salt Lake City, Ut Job Requirements
- High School diploma and/or equivalent in work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proficient in oral and written communications
- Assembly experience preferred, tools required.
- Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service plunger and centrifugal pumps
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- 401(k)/ Retirement savings
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
- Career growth
- Friendly work environment
- Paid vacation/holidays