Oil And Gas Job in Springfield, Ohio : OH
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Field Engineering Intern - Summer 2018 (Springfield, Oh) - United States
Field Engineering Intern - Summer 2018 (Springfield, Oh) - United States Job DescriptionResponsibilities
This role will assist and be under the guidance of other engineering staff working on projects to meet various utility facility needs. This position may also require the successful candidate to evaluate, design, estimate, and provide project management of electric and gas facilities at various levels of complexity.
- This position requires a current student of an ABET accredited, four-year engineering program.
- High importance placed on the ability to express technical concepts effectively, both verbal and written.
- High consideration for those candidates with interpersonal skills which are effective in communication with internal and external customers.
- Desire a quick learner with the willingness to remain flexible in various work assignments.
- Possess a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Creating hydraulic models by drawing in facilities
- Collecting and analyzing data and reviewing records
- Creating job order sketches
- Perform field measurements
- Assemble data to create job order estimates.
- Successful candidate will start in Summer 2018
- Safety consciousness required.
- Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate study
- Ability to work 40 hrs/week
- Proficiency with PC applications and prefer strong skills with AutoCad and MS Excel & Access.
- Proven communication skills
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate study in an Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Construction, Electrical, Industrial, Design, or Mechanical).
Promote a safe work environment by actively participating in all aspects of our employee safety program. Report any unsafe conditions and take actions to prevent personal injuries. Support our interdependent safety culture by ensuring the safety of your co-workers. Stay focused on the task at hand and promote productivity through good work habits.Inclusion & Diversity
Value inclusion within your day to day responsibilities by respecting others' perspectives/convictions, engaging others' opinions, creating a safe environment where people, ideas, and opinions are valued within your Team/Customers and external partners.
Respect and take into consideration diversity within your Team/Customers and external work partners by valuing different world views, challenges, and cultures that represent all walks of life and all backgrounds.
Treat others with respect and consideration. Actively participate in creating and contributing to a positive work environment.How To Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply on-line at web address removed> on or before Oct 18, 2017Equal Employment Opportunity
NiSource is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in each of its companies to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disability, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any protected group status as defined by law. Each employee is expected to abide by this principle.By applying, you may be considered for other job opportunities.
Springfield Oil And Gas Job