Oil And Gas Job in Milwaukee, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Driver/Hauler For Oil & Gas Industry
Driver/Hauler For Oil & Gas Industry Job Description
CDL Driver (temp-to-hire) $18.00-$22.00 an hour/12-15 hours days
Chicago, IL rotating to Williston, ND 15 days on 6 days off
Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry
- The world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry
- Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities
- Supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance
What This Company Offers You:
- Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday paid when eligibility requirements met
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Growth and advancement opportunities with excellent pay and overtime available (12-16 hour days)
The Role You Will Play: CDL Driver
- Drivers are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles. A driver will not drive company vehicles unless he/she has successfully passed an assessment, attended a
- Complete and follow all journey management standards and Policies. Return all vehicle keys when the vehicle is not in use to the office.
- Ensure that you have in your possession your driving license at all times when driving.
- Ensure that all speed limits are adhered to.
- Report all vehicle faults promptly to your supervisor. Faults should also be reported.
- Check the condition of all seat belts daily. Ensure that all passengers are wearing their seat belt and that the vehicle is carrying only the correct number of persons. There must be a seat belt for every person in the vehicle.
- Before moving off walk around your vehicle, ensure no one is under it, ensure all personnel are inside, seated and wearing seatbelts.
- Wear the correct PPE including overalls, safety boots and gloves when loading or unloading the vehicle
Background Profile: CDL Driver
- SLB is only requiring 1 year of driving
- $15.00 per diem only if they stay in a hotel. If they’re in a man camp, all meals are provided
- $.375 per mile for tendered loads (they are eligible for this even as a contractor)
- $35 bonus for hazmat loads
- Travel will be done on their 6 days off
- Rotation is 15X6, not 6X3 like the req says
Please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 719-694-8681
Milwaukee Oil And Gas Job