Oil And Gas Job in Columbia, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Construction Operations Manager - Earthmoving / Mining / Site Development
Construction Operations Manager - Earthmoving / Mining / Site Development Job DescriptionWe are working with one of the leading earthmoving/site development/mining companies in the southeast. We are looking for an experienced construction Project Manager with strong earth-moving, site development, and/or mining experience to join its team and lead day to day operations as General Manager/Operations Manager. This opportunity offers career advancement opportunity and will report directly to the President. This position will be more of an office based position in Columbia, SC.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume and project list to :
Columbia Oil And Gas Job
Construction Operations Manager - Earthmoving / Mining / Site Development Job Requirements
The General Manager directs all personnel on a given project, takes responsibility for all safety, administrative and production goals for the project.
To guide and direct all earthmoving/site development/mining activities on several projects while adhering to all company policies, OSHA and MSHA regulations, while meeting all production goals.
- Build a team atmosphere to allow all foreman and operators to thrive and succeed.
- Manage several foreman / lead men on separate projects
- Manage several projects in varying locations throughout the Southeast.
- Schedule equipment delivery
- Schedule meetings with engineers and owners
- Maintain all erosion control inspections and ensure compliance
- Communicate scope, details and schedule with the foremen
- Random on site safety inspections
- Management production requirements as set forth in the project schedules
- Assist in training new hires and existing personnel
- Assist in safety meetings
- Communicate project billing information to the office for timely invoicing
- Communicate project time sheets to the office for payroll
- Maintain a project file of fuel sheets, load count sheets, hourly work, change order requests, and all applicable materials lists
- Schedule and order necessary construction materials
- Assist management in estimating projects.
- Assist management in business develop with various mining clients, DOT clients, private developers and various other clients through business meetings and events.
- Assist management in the hiring process for various positions, including screening, interviewing and observations.
- Maintain MSHA compliance on projects
- Check the on site OSHA, MSHA binder for compliance
- Ensure foremen / lead men have all OSHA, MSHA paperwork, organized and up to date
- Random inspections of vehicles, equipment and projects
- Attend all required OSHA, MSHA training
- Maintain all expense reports credit card receipts, coded correctly and turned in weekly
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Maintain company vehicle
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Proficient knowledge in the following areas or be willing to learn:
- Equipment operation and maintenance
- Equipment safety
- MSHA regulations
- OSHA regulations
- Site specific hazards and conditions
- General site preparation techniques and procedures
- Site preparation surveying and layout
- Knowledge of operation of front end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, and other pieces of heavy equipment
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance and storage
- Knowledge of road construction and maintenance techniques
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures
- Knowledge of equipment cleaning standards and procedures
Demonstrate the following skills:
- ability to operate all types of equipment according to the manufacturers recommendations
- ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- client service and public interaction skills
- team building
- analytical and problem solving skills
- decision making skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- ability to communicate effectively
- ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
- stress management skills
- time management skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Survey equipment (Topcon, Trimble)