Oil And Gas Job in Warsaw, Indiana : IN 46580
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Class A Cdl Driver (Oil & Gas)
Class A Cdl Driver (Oil & Gas) Job Description
Career opportunity for a Class A CDL Driver in the growing Oil & Gas Industry. Get your foot in the door with a global Oil & Gas company that puts your safety first!
These are lucrative CAREER opportunities with tons of growth potential. This company offers per diem, overtime and generous compensation. You can expect earnings of $70,000+ in your first year on the job!Starting pay rate is $18-22/hour, transportation and housing are provided, and you will be working lots of OT at a time and a half rate of $27-33/hour (depending of pay rate)!
Job Duties for the Oil & Gas Class A CDL Driver to include:
- Transporting goods, equipment, and personnel under direction of the Transportation Lead, Transportation Manager, and Logistics Control Tower teams to and from the wellsite, intercity, and 3rd party suppliers.
- Moves to be completed in a timely manner while following the guidelines of Safety and Environmental compliance as well as being dedicated to Quality Management, continuous improvement and customer focus.
- Other duties may be assigned by management based on activity and urgency of client requirements.
- 15 days on and 6 days off - Housing and transportation to and from assigned basin from recruiting location is provided
Benefits for the Oil & Gas Class A CDL Driver, provided by Elwood:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays - once eligibility requirements are met
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Growth and advancement opportunities with excellent pay and OT available
- Once hired by client, benefits package may also include retirement plans and stock options
Qualifications for the Oil & Gas Class A CDL Driver:
- Valid Class A CDL and 1+ year of experience is required
- Must be willing to work OT - up to 14 hours in a day and able to work in the outdoor elements
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Ability to successfully obtain DOT physical card is required
- Applicant may be subject to a motor vehicle report
- All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and background check*
* A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitiation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
In order to be considered, please complete an application on-line or in-person at www.elwoodjobs.com. Complete the CDL Profile and upload your most recent resume.
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! or Text Us!
Elwood Staffing Warsaw Branch Location: 3570 Commerce Drive Warsaw, IN 46580
Warsaw Oil And Gas Job