Oil And Gas Job in Carson City, Nevada : NV
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Cdl Driver Job DescriptionCDL Driver
15 x 6 Rotation schedule into various oilfield locations Man camps provided
Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call Norma Martinez @ 915-887-1284
- A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry
- The world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry
- Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities
- Supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance
What This Company Offers You:
- $18.0 / hr - $22.0 / hr DOE
- Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday paid when eligibility requirements met
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Growth and advancement opportunities with excellent pay and overtime available (12-16 hour days)
The Role You Will Play: CDL Driver
- Drivers are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles. A driver will not drive company vehicles unless he/she has attended a company training course and successfully passed an assessment
- Complete and follow all journey management standards and Policies. Return all vehicle keys when the vehicle is not in use to the office.
- Ensure that all speed limits are adhered to.
- Report all vehicle faults promptly to your supervisor. Faults should also be reported.
- Check the condition of all seat belts daily. Ensure that all passengers are wearing their seat belt and that the vehicle is carrying only the correct number of persons. There must be a seat belt for every person in the vehicle.
- Wear the correct PPE including overalls, safety boots and gloves when loading or unloading the vehicle
Background Profile: CDL Driver
- 1 year experience in related field
- CDL-A required
- Driving within the O&G industry preferred but not required.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report*
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Carson City Oil And Gas Job