Oil And Gas Job in Richfield, Utah : UT 84701
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Cdl Driver Job Description
CDL Class A Driver (Oil & Gas) needed!
These are lucrative CAREER opportunities with tons of growth potential. This company offers per diem, overtime and generous compensation. You can expect earnings of $70,000+ in your first year on the job!
A major International Petroleum Company in the oil industry is seeking CDL Class A Drivers. This company is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry.
Benefits this Company Offers You:
- Standard medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Excellent pay and overtime available
Typical Duties for Oil & Gas CDL Class A Driver:
- Drivers are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles
- A driver will not drive company vehicles unless he/she has successfully passed an assessment, attended a Driver Training course
- Use E-Logs to track mileage and hours.
- Drivers report to their supervisor as specified in the crew organization chart
Rotational Schedule Details:
- Average 10 15 hours/day driving 10 of those hours
- Travel for work out of state is required for the job.
Requirements of Oilfield CDL Driver:
- CDL Class A license or permit is required.
- Minimum 1+ year experience driving experience
- Previous driving experience within the Oil and Gas industry is preferred but not required
- Applicant may be subject to a drug screen and background check*
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- * A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to us at- [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! Or Text Us!
Richfield Oil And Gas Job