Oil And Gas Job in Houston, Texas : TX 77057
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Accounts Payable Specialist - Oil And Gas Experience A Must!
Accounts Payable Specialist - Oil And Gas Experience A Must! Job Description
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading oil and gas firm; they are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist. Our client is located Northwest With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST:
- The Accounts Payable Specialist will work within the Outside Operated Joint Interest group of Accounts Payable and to assure that outside operated properties are handled correctly from an accounting perspective.
- This will involve scanning and billing into an electronic invoice approval system.
- This candidate will verify AFEs and code outside operated invoices in accordance with agreements.
- Employee will be responsible for reviewing cash call applications, and coding the invoices in a correct consistent manner within the accounting system and via Excel uploads for the more detailed invoices into the accounting system.
Houston Oil And Gas Job
Accounts Payable Specialist - Oil And Gas Experience A Must! Job Requirements
Accounts Payable Specialist - Oil and Gas Experience A Must!
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST ROLE:
- 3-5 years of direct coding experience with joint interest outside operated onshore oil and gas properties.
- A minimum of 5 -7 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Working knowledge of Joint Operating and Unit agreements.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong working knowledge of Excalibur, Bolo, Ogsys or similar Oil and Gas accounting system.
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.