Oil And Gas Job in Carlsbad, New Mexico : NM 88220
Looking for Oil And Gas Jobs? See currently available Oil And Gas job openings on oil-and-gas.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any oil and gas job . We provide job resources for Oil And Gas positions throughout the industry. oil-and-gas.jobs.net also provides Oil And Gas jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Oil And Gas by either city or state.
oil-and-gas.jobs.net is a oil and gas job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Oil And Gas jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your oil and gas job search on oil-and-gas.jobs.net today.
Account Representative - Carlsbad, Nm
Account Representative - Carlsbad, Nm Job Description
The Account Representative will be responsible for developing, cultivating, and growing DistributionNOW’s customer base within a specified territory and specialty, and will act as the representative of DNOW for specific customers, maintaining and enhancing the business relationships with those companies.
- Primary focus will be calling on drilling rigs and/or E&P companies to service those accounts.
- Maximize financial results (revenues, margins, etc.).
- Improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Attain and exceed sales goals through increased market share, both existing and new business.
- Responsible for business development.
- Provide activity reports to manager.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Carlsbad Oil And Gas Job
Account Representative - Carlsbad, Nm Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant business experience & product knowledge (drilling, oil and gas production).
- MS Office skills (Excel and Word) and SAP knowledge preferred.
- Oral and written communication skills, presentation, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to initiate and adapt to change, and work as part of small and large teams.
- Must have current, valid driver’s license and acceptable record at all times.
- Strong work ethic and integrity, positive and assertive attitude.
- Maintain and enhance good working relationships with customers.
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical, goal-oriented with the ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Ability to drive and operate vehicle with valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 40 lbs.
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- 401(k)/ Retirement savings
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Paid vacation/holidays